This Position has now been filled but please feel free to send us a copy of your CV and we will keep it on file for future vacancy’s
Trade Counter Trainee Sales Assistant
We are looking for a trainee to work our trade counter in our Woking and Farnham branch plumbers’ merchants. We’re looking for a smiling face and a warm personality, no experience is necessary as we will provide full on the job training. A genuine love of helping people is essential, as is a strong work ethic, organisational skills and a wish to learn and give great service.
We are a tight team, exceptional at what we do, at times the work can be pressured but it’s always fun and followed with a joke. The job itself is varied but it’s all about helping and dealing with customer’s both face to face and by phone.
We have always promoted from within and with 3 branches and a multimillion pound turnover we can offer great promotion prospects.
Hours are Mon – Fri 7.30am to 5.00pm or Mon – Fri 8am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays. Includes holiday pay, sick pay, pension and training.
Starting salary £16,000 THOUGH THIS COULD BE NEGOTIATED UPWARDS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE and will increase with experience and skills….
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
– Ability to pay attention to detail
Duties to include:
– To provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of service
– To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way
– Effectively communicate the products and services offered by the company
– Sell products and services to potential customers in an effective way
– To correctly process sales for customers using the in store payment points, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements and ensuring all documents are filed correctly
– Continually developing your product knowledge
– Unload and check accuracy of all incoming stock supplier deliveries
– Carry out daily/weekly stock checks
– Maintain general housekeeping duties within the stores
– Participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals
– Assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Please send us an email on email@example.com
or call Jon on 01483 714265