This Position has now been filled but please feel free to send us a copy of your CV and we will keep it on file for future vacancy’s
DW Burns & Partner LTD
SALES OFFICE/TRADE COUNTER PERSON
We are looking for a SALES OFFICE/TRADE COUNTER PERSON to work our trade counter in our Woking and Farnham branch plumbers’ merchants. We’re looking for a smiling face and a warm personality, no experience is necessary as we will provide full on the job training. A genuine love of helping people is essential, as is a strong work ethic, organisational skills and a wish to learn and give great service.
We are a tight team, exceptional at what we do, at times the work can be pressured but it’s always fun and followed with a joke. The job itself is varied but it’s all about helping and dealing with customer’s both face to face and by phone.
We have always promoted from within and with 3 branches and a multimillion pound turnover we can offer great promotion prospects. The successful candidate will work in the sales office and at the trade counter, dealing with customers and sales enquires. Experience would be useful but not essential as full ‘on the job’ training will be given. If you enjoy helping people, and are ambitious, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a generous initial remuneration package that will vary according to your experience, and rise as your career develops. We also offer holiday and sick pay and a pension scheme.
Hours are Mon – Fri 7.30am to 5.00pm or Mon – Fri 8am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays. Includes holiday pay, sick pay, pension and training.
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
– Ability to pay attention to detail
Duties to include:
– To provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of service
– To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way
– Effectively communicate the products and services offered by the company
– Sell products and services to potential customers in an effective way
– To correctly process sales for customers using the in store payment points, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements and ensuring all documents are filed correctly
– Continually developing your product knowledge
– Unload and check accuracy of all incoming stock supplier deliveries
– Carry out daily/weekly stock checks
– Maintain general housekeeping duties within the stores
– Participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals
– Assist with any other reasonable request in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jon on 01483 714265